As the college is in transition, we would like to remind everyone that the library is still accessible! There are many ways we're here to help you and your students.
- Databases: Students and faculty are able to access the library's electronic resources remotely through the A-Z database list. Links to articles through the databases can be linked directly to your Canvas courses. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you'd like any help using library resources in your Canvas courses. They could be a great interim alternative to physical textbooks. Please let us know if you experience any problems with your remote access!
- Research Guides: The library has very useful research guides available on it's web site. We'll be adding and adjusting these research guides for this situation; however, they can be very helpful to students using the databases and can be linked directly in your Canvas courses. If there is a research guide you would like or a certain topic covered, please let us know! We're more than happy to make that happen!
- Chat reference: Once we know more about how, when, and where the librarians will be serving students and faculty, a chat reference service will be available on the library's homepage.
- Canvas: Once classes have transitioned to the online format, librarians are happy to be added as TAs in Canvas courses to work with students and faculty.
- Free content from Vendors: A list of vendors offering free content to schools closed by the COVID-19 Pandemic can be found here.
- Email: We can always be reached via email:
Thank you for your patience as we all figure out how best to support one another.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us!