Checking out Books
In order to check out books, including reserve textbooks, you will need your College Card.
- Your College Card is also your Library Card.
- College Cards are available from Admissions & Records Office.
- You may check out 20 books from the main stacks for a period of three (3) weeks. Books may be renewed online or in person.
- Reserve books may be checked out for use in the library, hours depending on the instructor who placed the book on reserve.
- Overdue main stack books are fined at 20 cents ($.20) per day and reserve books are fined at $1.00 per hour.
General Library Information
There are currently 38 computers in the Moreno Valley College library. You must have your College Card to access the computers.
Using your Own Laptop:
Go to your list of available networks.
Connect to " Rccd_Access" You will then be asked for your username and password.
Your username and password are:
First half of your student e-mail address: " MSher2@student.rcc.edu" would be "MSher2".
Password is your birthday in this format: MMDDYYYY
- Black & white printers and photocopiers cost 10 cents ($.10) per page (letter and legal)
- Color printers and photocopiers are 50 cents ($.50) per page.
- The study rooms are first come, first serve.
- Group study rooms must be checked out at the Circulation Desk.